Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Happy Mama's Day!"











I know I'm a week late, but better late than never! Last weekend was my 3rd Mother's Day! Hard to believe 3 holidays have past since my little James entered the world. And what an amazing 3 years it's been. I couldn't love James more. Every day, I look at him with pure joy and amazement that he's really mine! (Granted there are times during that same day that I look at him and throw him in the corner with a spanking!) Being a Mother is the best gift that I could ever ask for. We are so blessed with such a beautiful life and I just can't wait to see what the future holds.


A special Happy Mother's Day to Grammy Bathon and Grandma Bucholz. We couldn't love you both more. Thanks for all that you do.


(the above was our attempt at a photo shoot. James obviously wasn't that into it)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your attempt at a picture was just as funny as mine! :)