Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*****Breaking News***************


Yes, everyone...James went poopy and pee-pee on the potty!!!!! He was so excited...and I was just so shocked because the interest came out of nowhere! He is now in the "bigboy" room at school, and I know they start talking about the potty, but James didn't seem interested in the slightest. Then yesterday, as we were getting ready for a bath...he said, "Mama, I go potty?"...Sure James...why not?! So I held him on the toilet and there he went! Not just #1, but a small little #2 as well! I was so proud of him, and he was even more proud of himself! All night, he kept shouting, "I did it!". Now, if this could only last.....

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Way to Go, JAMES!! That's awesome. Now, just keep putting him on there, and one day he will just do it!

Jen said...

Is it lasting?

The Bucholz Family said...

Umm, no. Not really lasting. He's not exactly asking to go...or holding it for the potty. We just "try" it every night before his bath. No rush...doc said that typically boys are closer to 3. fun times!

KBknutson said...

How very exciting! Good job, James!