Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fa la la la la....


James making the famous Bathon Eggnog!












Shooting the BB gun with Daddy









































Running with his Godfather, Uncle Tim
















Uncle Andrew- The Wine Connesiour (sp?)






















































We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Hard to believe we are approaching 2010! Not sure where the time goes?!

Since I'm on vacation until January 4th, I figured it was time to update the blog, since I don't have any excuses!
After many many delays in our travel arrangements, we finally arrived in PA last Tuesday at midnight (so technically Wednesday!). I thought I was starring in the infamous film, "Planes, Trains, & Automobiles" with the 2 days back and forth to the airport, cancelled flights, snow, etc. After much stress and delay, we finally made it which was the most important thing of all.

Although the trip was shortened, it was a wonderful Christmas! Since James is almost 3, he seemed to "get it" more this year! As James and I were laying in bed on Christmas Eve, he whispered to me "Oh me God, I hear Santa and his sleigh!". Even though he used the Lord's name in vain, it was still pretty darn cute!

Thank you to everyone for all of the amazing gifts! James certainly is a spoiled little man and I think Daddy is enjoying his toys this year just as much as he is! He came home with an interactive dinosaur, many DVD's, a Tommy Gun, Duck Tales DVD, Incredibles, books, Little People Garage Set, Thomas the Train track, a digital camara, View master, more outfits than a 3 year old can possibly wear, and much much more! It was yet again, the best Christmas that anyone could ask for. We are truly blessed and appreciate everyone in our lives. Love to all!
Next up...celebrating Christmas with the Bucholz Family this weekend. Pictures to come!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love the pictures. Keep them coming.