Monday, September 28, 2009

"I do it!"




Yes my friends, we are definitely in the heat of the "terrible two's". Many say that 3 is much worse...but for our sake, I hope we have reached the climax of this stage! Although James is very smart( often times saying a word both in english and spanish), very social, extremely funny, athletic, and energetic...there is also a huge side to James that is perhaps a split personality! All of a sudden, our sweet and loving angel turns into a complete crazy man with a big temper! Everything is "I do it!!!!", and God help us if we don't let him buckle himself into his car seat!!! The "corner" has become an almost nightly routine at the Bucholz residence, and is 75 % effective. I started questioning the effectiveness when he actually asked to go in the corner?! Can't figure this guy out.
Even with his new attitude and temper, we love him to death and he's most definitely the apple of our eye! He's growing and developing into the most lovable and hysterical little man!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

What's with the carseat thing? Reese goes through phases when she doesn't that too.

I so don't love the "I do it" thing either, but hey, they are growing their personality, right?

What cute pictures!