Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Grammy Time!











After a long day of shopping with Mommy and Grammy!











I love my links!









































I am having so much fun with Grammy Bathon this week! Here are some pictures from our weekend. She even bought me my first sun hat! Don't I look cute?
We just tried out my Jungle Gymini and I just love it!! I like to smile and laugh at all the animals. Thank you Bryan and Kay Knutsen(soon to be!:))..Love, James
A big first for baby James...he started to grasp his rattles this week! What an advanced little baby!!









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the strange Asian kid looking over Grammys shoulder? Whats his problem?

Anonymous said...

I mean WHO is the strnage Asian kid looking over Grammys shoulder?

Connellys said...

He is looking so cute!! He's got the best eyes and looks like he's having a great time with his grandma! Can't wait to see you again, James!

Jenny said...

Great pics! I am sure James is having a great time getting spoiled by Grammy!

Unknown said...

These pics are great!!
I love him in the overalls..
He's growing up so fast..

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun with you & James last week...I miss my little Booboo already! Can't wait to see you again in three weeks!
Love & kisses from your Grammy